NEXTOR Industry Partner Program
NEXTOR’s Public Partners and Industry Partners
represent the full spectrum of the aviation industry. Manufacturers, operators and system developers
provide valuable information on research needs. Through partner collaboration, research results can be
implemented and examined. The technical expertise of our partners provides an invaluable component of
resources that can be deployed throughout the Center of Excellence to help shape the future of aviation.
The industry partner program provides the mechanism through which NEXTOR can foster strong, sustained
interaction between government offices, university researchers and the aviation industry. It furnishes
our partners with access to key government design makers through our industry conferences, potential
participation in government contracted research projects, an opportunity to interact with current NEXTOR
students who comprise the future leaders of the aviation community through the internship program and a
voice in the direction of aviation operations research through our Steering Committee.
Learn how to become a Partner.
- Logistics Management Institute
- California Department of Transportation
- San Francisco International Airport
- Virginia Department of Transportation
- Southern California Association of Governments
- Maryland Aviation Administration
- Massachusetts Port Authority
- Port of Oakland
- CSSI, Inc.
- Draper Laboratory
- Federal Express
- GRA, Inc. (formerly Gellman Research Associates)
- Leigh Fisher Associates
- Metron Aviation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Preston Aviation Solutions
- Seagull Technology